Interested in helping children but not ready to be a volunteer advocate?
Other ways you may support the SHOALS CASA program include
- Writing/layout/editing/publication/distribution of the program's newsletter
- Designing a website, or maintaining current information on a program website
- Recruiting volunteers: public speaking, staffing tables at events, talking to friends
- Hanging CASA posters in your community
- Providing data entry on a regular basis
- Inviting CASA staff to present a program to a community or civic group, recruiting volunteers, requesting a donation, etc.
- Getting CASA information out in their workplace via e-newsletter, posters, brochures, etc.
- Organizing a fundraiser or contacting businesses for in-kind donations: food, prizes in connection with a special event or for volunteer recognition, office supplies, etc.
- Presenting an in-service training workshop on a topic about which you have professional expertise
- Making your home, workplace or other facility available to the CASA program for training, volunteer recognition, special events, etc.
- Serving on governing boards or advisory councils or their committees
Contact SHOALS CASA today to find out how you can help.