Giving In-Kind Donations
In-kind donations offer businesses the opportunity to give excess merchandise, materials, or services while receiving the full tax benefits of a cash donation. In-kind donations help SHOALS CASA to fulfill its mission. Sometimes you may have resources in addition to money or time that would be helpful to SHOALS CASA. We greatly appreciate such in-kind donations as well. Gift cards to stores help us to take care of unexpected needs and occasionally grant special wishes for our CASA children. Currently, SHOALS CASA has need for the following items to help deliver our humanitarian works:
SHOALS CASA welcomes in-kind donations such as:
If you have an in-kind donation, please call Andrea Holt (256) 765 – 0041 or send us an email.
- Gift cards for gas or coffee (for volunteers as thank you gifts)
- Gift cards to Target, Wal-Mart, Office Depot
- First Class postage stamps
- New school and office supplies (notebooks, dividers, two-pocket folders, pens, pencils, boxes of crayons, markers, colored pencils, copy paper, calculators, blank CDs/DVDs, flash drives, reams of white and brightly colored paper, Post-it notes, pens, file folders)
- Grocery certificates ($10 denomination) to help our program with snacks and meals during pre-service and in-service training.
- Computers that are Pentium D 2GB RAM or more
- Laptop computers that are Pentium D or better
- Flat screen monitors
- Crank powered emergency radio/flash light
- Non-perishable snacks and drinks to be used during volunteer training
- Sponsorships for staff and/or volunteers to attend valuable training opportunities to best serve the abused and neglected children in our community